Depression – Anxiety – PTSD – Stress
Are you feeling depressed or anxious but don’t know why?
Are you feeling as if you are behind with your life, comparing yourself to friends or colleagues who you think are doing better?
Other people don’t understand what’s wrong or why you’re struggling because you look like you have it together from the outside. Inside you feel like you’re not good enough and like there’s something wrong with you.
Maybe you’ve been feeling like this for a while but don’t know what to do about it. You might even have tried counselling before, but didn’t find it helpful and aren’t sure what you need to do differently.
- Counselling service for young people and adults
- One-to-one face-to-face counselling service – short-term and long-term work
- Skype counselling service – short-term and long-term work
- A calm, safe, non-judgemental and confidential space to talk
- A person-centred approach, and where appropriate incorporating aspects of other therapies e.g. CBT, Psychodynamic, Transactional Analysis
- A belief in your built-in capacity for health and growth
For details on cost per session, including 6 sessions counselling package and concessions please click on the link below.