What is life coaching?
Life coaching is all about helping you reach your potential – becoming the best version of yourself. The person you always wanted to be, who is happy, in control and doing all the things you want to do. Whatever they are. In the process you’ll understand yourself better and learn how to feel motivated to achieve goals in any area of your life.
As a life coach, I will help you become more focused and self-aware and set the rights goals to achieve the outcome you are looking for.
How can a one-to-one life coach help me?
Coaching will help you work out exactly what you want from life and help you get there a lot faster than working by yourself. In the process you will feel more confident, happier and better able to take control of what you need to do in order to be living the life you want.
What areas does life coaching cover?
A tailored one-to-one life coaching programmes can run between 4 to 6 sessions, to help you achieve your individual goals. Starting with a 90 minute in-depth session to kick start your coaching journey, plus 3 to 5 further 60 minute coaching sessions to explore your ideas and options, clarity on your goals, purpose and passions and support in developing your own action plan that you can implement right away in moving forward.
Here are some of the areas that I typically work with people on:
- Working out what career is right for you – what you’re doing now or something new
- Managing career change and development
- Developing a business idea
- Better time management to become more productive at work
- Developing your confidence and to reach your potential
Designing your Life
- Identifying your values, purpose and direction
- Working out what makes you feel happy and fulfilled – and how to achieve it
- Using your time better so you can do all the things you want to
- Establishing productive and resourceful morning and evening routines to be more productive and do more every day
- Beating procrastination and establishing positive, consistent habits
How do I get started?
The best way to get started is to arrange a free, no obligations half hour discovery call. We can explore where you are right now, discuss the outcomes you are looking to achieve and work out the best way forward. I can also answer any questions you may have about working with me as your coach.
Arrange your free coaching discovery call today!